Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Tea and Consent
Warning: A bit of mature language at the beginning.
Tea and Consent from Blue Seat Studios on Vimeo.
Sunday, December 27, 2015
"Too Thin" Models Are Being Banned
"Too Thin" Models Are Being Banned In France
Posted by Seeker Network on Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Saturday, December 19, 2015
Adele - Hello Parody (Hella Cravings)
Adele - Hello Parody (Hella Cravings)... this is #Hilarious #Funny #Video
Posted by Ingibjörg N. Frið on Friday, December 18, 2015
Saturday, December 12, 2015
Hello FromThe MotherSide
Singer Songwriter Emily Mills tackles motherhood through the
inspiration of Adele's "Hello".
Friday, December 11, 2015
Friday, December 4, 2015
360 video of the Blue Angels by USA TODAY
Check out this 360 video of the Blue Angels by USA TODAY. They're some of the world's best pilots flying incredibly close together. I recommend looking around to see how close they actually are. This kind of immersive experience is exactly why we made 360 videos on Facebook.
Posted by Mark Zuckerberg on Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Thursday, December 3, 2015
Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Sunday, November 22, 2015
Parents perfect reaction to our baby announcement!
Baby announcement to my parents during family game night! Shout out to Jimmy Fallon for the game idea!
Saturday, November 7, 2015
"Why are my eyes watering?"
Monday, October 26, 2015
These dads are genius
Sunday, October 25, 2015
The Telekinetic Coffee Shop Prank
Monday, October 19, 2015
Saturday, October 10, 2015
Using Microsoft Word Styles
This tutorial demonstrates how to use Microsoft Word Styles which has at least four different advantages including:
1. Very quickly modify the look of your headings throughout the entire document.
2. Auto generate a table of contents at anytime in the document development;
3. Use hyperlinks to navigate your document; and
4. See a snapshot of your document while you are writing.
Thursday, October 8, 2015
Principal "Whips the Nae Nae"
Principal "Whips the Nae Nae" and Sings every morning for student arriving to school.
Posted by Sam Sylk on Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Bindi & Derek's Contemporary - Dancing With The Stars
Bindi Irwin & Derek Hough dance the Contemporary to "Every Breathe You Take" by Aaron Krause f. Liza Anne on Dancing With The Stars' Most Memorable Year Night!
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Friday, September 18, 2015
Fun with dogs ...
Thursday, September 17, 2015
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Parents with a sense of humor (Texting and Facebook)
Parents with a sense of humor... love these texts to their children in college.
Posted by Steve Harvey TV on Monday, September 14, 2015
Tribute to 9/11 Daddy's
Sunday, September 13, 2015
Laughing Anchors ...
Need a really good laugh? This is to funny
Posted by So funny! on Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Chris P. Bacon
Friday, September 4, 2015
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Sunday, August 30, 2015
Saturday, August 29, 2015
Saturday, August 22, 2015
Rita Pierson: Every kid needs a champion
Rita Pierson, a teacher for 40 years, once heard a colleague say, "They don't pay me to like the kids." Her response: "Kids don't learn from people they don’t like.’” A rousing call to educators to believe in their students and actually connect with them on a real, human, personal level.
Saturday, August 15, 2015
What Students Really Need to Hear [Video]
A high school teacher, trainer, and instructional coach, Chase Mielke was a 2014 Michigan Teacher of the Year nominee, and is currently a Quantum Learning for Teachers facilitator (qln.com) and creator of an award-winning Positive Psychology program for at-risk 10th graders.
He can be reached to discuss education, teaching, and/or speaking/keynote engagements.
Original text can be accessed at affectiveliving.wordpress.com
Thursday, August 13, 2015
The heart broken smile.
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Morning Meetings: Creating a Safe Space for Learning
At Symonds Elementary, teachers use morning meetings to develop valuable social-emotional skills, create a culture of respect and trust, and prepare students to learn.
Thursday, July 30, 2015
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Monday, July 27, 2015
Officer is surprised what this dog does after he freed him from a fence
Officer is surprised what this dog does after he freed him from a fencePosted by Do You Have A Dog on Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Thursday, July 23, 2015
Saturday, July 18, 2015
Beautiful, touching, emotional dance performance
Friday, July 17, 2015
Thursday, July 16, 2015
Monday, July 13, 2015
Saturday, July 11, 2015
Little Girl on America’s Got Talent
Little Girl on America’s Got Talent
Posted by International Christian Concern on Sunday, July 5, 2015
Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Thursday, July 2, 2015
Kid President - What Kids Really Want From Vacation
SoulPancake and Kid President partnered with our friends at HomeAway to give parents everywhere some insider information on what kids really want out of a vacation. Roller-coasters? Room service? The answer may just surprise you!
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
INTERVIEW SOMEONE YOU LOVE ABOUT LIFE
INTERVIEW SOMEONE YOU LOVE ABOUT LIFE
Questions from Brendon Burchard
1. What comes to mind when you think about growing up in [hometown]?
2. What did you love to do as a kid, before high school?
3. What did you love to do in high school?
4. What do remember most about your teenage years?
5. What do you remember most about your mom (grandma)?
6. What was most important to her?
7. What do you remember most about your dad (grandpa)?
8. What was most important to him?
9. If grandma and grandpa had a message to you and their grandchildren, what do you think it is?
10. How did you meet [spouse] and know (s)he was the one?
11. How did you choose your career and what was your favorite part about it?
12. What made you successful at work?
13. What did you believe about yourself that helped you become successful and deal with hard times?
14. What times in your life truly “tested your mettle,” and what did you learn about yourself by dealing (or not dealing) with them?
15. What three events most shaped your life?
16. What do you remember about when each of us was born?
17. Were you ever scared to be a parent?
18. What three words would you say represented your approach to parenting and why?
19. When you think about [sibling] how would you describe him?
20. What message do you have for [sibling] that you want him to always keep in mind?
[Do the last two questions above for each sibling in your family]
21. When you think about [spouse], how would you describe her/him?
22. What message do you have for [spouse] that you want her/him to always keep in mind?
23. What three words would you say best describe who you tried to be in life and how you want to be remembered?
24. When they think about their careers, what do you want your children to focus on?
25. What have you learned about other people in life? (trustworthy, kind or not and mean)?
26. What do you think the world needs more of right now?
27. What do you believe people want the most in life?
28. What were the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
29. What are you most proud of in life?
30. What were five of the most positive moments of your life?
31. What message would you like to share with your family?
32. What are you most thankful for?
Friday, June 19, 2015
Texting & Driving
Texting & Driving PSA
Our sister station WJBF in Georgia has received a ton of feedback on this Texting & Driving PSA... And so we share it with you, and ask: How are you talking to your high schooler about the dangers of texting and driving?Feel free to use this powerful message to get a conversation started.
Posted by NBC4 on Monday, August 11, 2014
The Backwards Brain Bicycle - Smarter Every Day 133
Also check out https://www.patreon.com/smartereveryday
Monday, June 15, 2015
Present Perfect Trailer
Present Perfect explores the very real experience of aging in America- both growing up, and growing old. Help us bring this incredible story to life. Go to http://kck.st/1Jikht4 to support this film!
Friday, June 12, 2015
What Would You Do?: Online Predator
Watch what happens when bystanders witness a young girl meeting up with a stranger she met online. To watch more WWYD, visit: http://abcnews.go.com/WhatWouldYouDo
Who said that a dog's life was easy?!
Thursday, June 11, 2015
Sunday, June 7, 2015
Saturday, May 30, 2015
Thursday, May 28, 2015
These hearted people saved the puppy's life!
These hearted people saved the puppy's life!CC: Hope For Paws Please support them in everything!
Posted by Ellie White on Monday, May 25, 2015
Saturday, May 23, 2015
Amazing Restrurant in Japan
Amazing Restrurant in JapanWorth Sharing MobiGhar-Fan
Posted by MobiGhar-Fan on Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Monday, May 18, 2015
Sunday, May 10, 2015
Saturday, May 9, 2015
Thursday, May 7, 2015
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Saturday, May 2, 2015
Friday, May 1, 2015
Thursday, April 30, 2015
Never Stop Dancing
Creative problem solving ...
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Dog .. Unconditional Love
Sunday, April 26, 2015
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Thursday, April 16, 2015
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Sunday, April 12, 2015
Saturday, March 21, 2015
Delta Honor Guard
@Delta Honor Guard
Friday, March 20, 2015
Monica Lewinsky: The price of shame
In 1998, says Monica Lewinsky, “I was Patient Zero of losing a personal reputation on a global scale almost instantaneously.” Today, the kind of online public shaming she went through has become a constant. In a brave talk, she takes a look at our “culture of humiliation,” in which online shame equals dollar signs — and demands a different way.
Thursday, March 19, 2015
Friday, March 13, 2015
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Friday, March 6, 2015
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Friday, February 20, 2015
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Friday, February 13, 2015
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Chest compressions save lives: UB cardiologist has important advice for ...
UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our thinking, research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. For more information, please visit:
Friday, February 6, 2015
Sunday, February 1, 2015
Saturday, January 31, 2015
Friday, January 30, 2015
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Sunday, January 25, 2015
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Thursday, January 15, 2015
Sunday, January 11, 2015
Martin & Joan Pistorius on the Wright Stuff
Buy Pistorius's book, information below:
Saturday, January 10, 2015
Sunday, January 4, 2015
How much does it cost to raise a single child?
You love your kids, but there are some crazy numbers involved in getting them from an infant, into adulthood. How much does it cost to raise a single child?
Saturday, January 3, 2015
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)